Mar 1, 2010

the Dusty Caravan


Helping a friend clean up her things before the grad exhibition for fine arts students at RMIT, I had the pleasure of meeting Hollie Marie Kelley, who I thought was just that talented I nicked work she was throwing away. (I should post a picture, its so pretty!)


Upon stealing her 'rejects' I sheepishly told her that I’d have a look at her things on Etsy. Hollie was the first fellow Etsy seller I had met, and, needless to say, I thought her things were pretty darn good!

I haven’t yet purchased something from Hollie (I blame the artists budget) but I can hold firm to another promise- a bit of a blog shout out!

It looks like Hollie is going places in the art & craft world, and I wish her all the best!

Links to Hollie’s Dusty Caravan BLOG & ETSY

I can’t talk about RMIT graduates without blogging about my awesome buddy Beka, and the delightful George. So more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Hey love glad you're back online. Just letting you know the BLOG link at the bottom of this doesn't link to Hollie's blog, it just gives me a biger version of the photo from the top of the post. Looking forward to the next ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Meels!

    All fixed! You can now see Hollies blog!

    ReplyDelete