May 27, 2013

Serendipity.


H pointed me in the direction of a TEDx clip that I just must share with you. He stumbled on it while reading an article on Lifehacker. For me, this TED talk links in with my Sixty Four Kalās adventure, and more specifically, even features a ukulele! What are the chances?


So that's Josh Kaufman, author of The First 20 Hours. A book I'm pretty darn sure I'd like to get my hands on. As H and I were discussing, for some people, Josh's four simple points are logical, and are quite a challenge for others. Part of my reason to complete the Kalās was that I knew I had a barrier in my ability to believe in myself. It's not the 10,000 hours! More than ever now, the Kalās are possible!

What are you learning?



Image Credit: Woman Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment