May 18, 2014

Day Eighteen

Day 18, Sunday: 10 things that make you happy.



1 My people. (My husband, family & friends.)
2 My furpants cat, Coco.
3 Getting into my pajamas after dinner, sitting down and watching a show.
4 Chocolate (Not as frequently as I'd like, because I'm on Weight Watchers.)
5 Snuggles in bed.
6 Cups of tea.
7 Warm porridge on a cold day.
8 Warm sun streaming down (It is getting cooler in Australia!).
9 Feeling content
10 a really good book. 

Image credit: The Graphics Fairy

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely list!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corinne I love that tea cup image. And tea in a beautiful cup makes me happy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My tea is not so stylishly packaged, most of the time! The image came from The Graphics Fairy, they have some great Creative Commons images you can use.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I wish I'd thought of getting into my jammies! Such a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jammies are the best! :)

      Delete
  4. Fabulous list, I feel happy reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you do!

      Delete
  5. Ooh some great things on here...I agree with many!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many happys! I especially love #3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I love #3, too!

      Delete