May 11, 2014

Day Eleven

Day 11, Sunday:  Go for a photo walk.  (It’s a walk where you take lots of great photos and share them.)

 I love living in a tree-laden suburb
with struggling roses
and giant succulents.
Where nature grows through synthetic turf
and I can pretend to walk the village green.
I love seeing pictures of international postboxes. Here is a local one.
 More succulents
 and a speed sign
near the milk bar (A corner store)
another wonderful plant
 a beautiful native Australian garden
 and autumn leaves

6 comments:

  1. awesome photos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them!

      Delete
  2. You take great photos! I love them! Very Aussie! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Charm!

      Delete
  3. This is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete