May 17, 2014

Day Seventeen

Day 17, Saturday: A day in the life.  Photo journal your day today.

 I have had a quiet day today.
 Some cups of tea to wake up,
 unloaded the dishwasher.
( Rescued my C cup (three points in scrabble).)
Read an article my father in law pointed out to me about the women of Mad Men.
 
Did some reading and some more tea drinking.
My teacup perches on the bookself.

I'm off to do more tonight, however I'm not sure if I will have the chance to photo document it. So this is my day as it has been so far. Quiet and cosy. How about yours? 

6 comments:

  1. looks like a lovely day so far!! I love the pictures :) Hope it's a lovely night too!! My day has been pretty quiet too.. Nice rest day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quiet days can be the best days, I think! My night ended up well, too, thank you!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I shall try and duplicate it often!

      Delete
  3. Mine was a quiet day too! Didn't drink quite as much tea though....has been so hot here today! Hoping it cools tomorrow so I can get back to my habit lol!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like good quiet days! I hope it's not too hot for you, too, you don't want to miss out on too much tea!

      Delete