May 16, 2014

Day Sixteen

Day 16, Friday: Blogging is about sharing the love.  Tell us about 5 blogs that you love reading regularly.

Ok, so I've got my chai with honey and milk, I'm good to go. It's been a long day here, of queuing, sitting and form filling, as H and I traipsed around in order to change my surname. Still not quite complete, but certainly the task is well underway. 

So, onto my favourite blogs!

Bianca Jagoe of Goodnight Little Spoon would have to be, hands down, my favourite blogger. I her outlook on life so inspires me. Her creative vision knows no bounds, and her family is just adorable. Bianca posts on little road trips, monthly updates and op shop (thrifting) hauls. She is a lover of lists and truly an embracer of life. I think we could all learn a little something from Bianca.


 
Pip Lincolne of Meet me at Mike's is the Queen of Melbourne (If not Australian) blogging. She has blogging down pat. With her hipster styling and crafty skills, Pip has managed to fill blogs and books alike. I love Pip's craft projects. She seems to always have the most gorgeous crocheted rugs on the go. Pip also posts food tidbits, and the occasional bit of popular media.




Sisters Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess have created a massive brand out of their blogging empire. They churn out so many DIY projects, recipes and photo documented days, it is hard to imagine where they get the time to be so creative! But they do, and the readers of their blog certainly benefit. They are truly living the dream. 




Lilli of Frocks and Frou Frou posts outfit of the day offerings, and her curvy-lady eye for styling is just superb. She also posts hair how-tos and offers up some DIY projects.




Marianne of Esme and the Laneway posts vintage inspired outfit posts, as well as hair tutorials (Some I have tried with little success, pin curls are quite hard to create!) She is currently back in her home town of London, where there she is posting some lovely travel shots.

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful blogs you've introduced me to! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think they are great, too!

      Delete