May 13, 2014

Day Thirteen



Day 13, Tuesday: Write a poem or piece of creative prose.


Today I went to Ikea. I took no photos, and even more oddly, I walked away having purchased nothing. Not a single sausage, not even if it were only a dollar. So, in line with today's prompt, I am going to write a poem, inspired by Ikea.



FÖRHÖJA LACK

BESTÅ IVAR EKEBODA

INGATORP MALM


FJELL LÄCKÖ

ASKHOLMEN

HÅLLÖ

 

SNIGLAR VYSSA SKÖNT LEKA MULA

ÖVRE BÖRJA

POÄNG

 

LIATORP LILLÖN STOCKHOLM

LÖVBACKEN 

IDEALISK ÄPPLARÖ FRYEBO

 

MYSTISK 

BLANDA MATT

SNEKKERSTEN

 

 

Snaps. 

 

 Image via the Ikea website. If only they did online shopping...

4 comments:

  1. Love IKEA. Love this poem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Ikea the best? Thanks for the poem love!

      Delete
  2. Ooh IKEA is fab! Great poem!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fab! I'm glad you liked my inspired poem! :)

      Delete