May 31, 2014

Day Thirty One

Day 31, Saturday: Gratitude. 



I have a lot to be grateful for. I'm certainly grateful for the new friends I have made by taking part in Sunday's Blog Every Day in May Challenge. 

I am grateful for all the things I that make me happy! 

   My people. (My husband, family & friends.)
   My furpants cat, Coco, and cats everywhere.
   Getting into my pajamas after dinner, sitting down and watching a show.
   (And sometimes pajamas in the day time too!)
   Chocolate, and things chocolate flavoured, especially ice cream. 
   Snuggles in bed, at any time of day.
   Cups of tea, or any warm beverage, really. Hot chocolate specifically.
   Warm porridge on a cold day.
   Warm sun streaming down, or a cool breeze in summer
   Feeling content
   a really good book or even just an ok one.

I am also grateful that I live in a safe, comfortable country and home, and wish that this is the outcome for all mankind.

What are you showing gratitude for today?
(Keep in touch!)


Image credits: The State Library of New South Wales via Flickr 

12 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed discovering your blog this month and look forward to your future posts. And chocolate. Pj's and snuggles in bed are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Simone! I have enjoyed discovering your blog, too! :)

      Delete
  2. And thankyou for all your lovely comments this past month

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gratitude for almost everything you listed above. Especially pajamas and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PJ's and chocolate are delightful!

      Delete
  4. I am also grateful to have met new friends with this challenge. I also love snuggles in bed and cups of tea lol! Fab list x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New friends are the best! Along with snuggles and tea! Thanks, lovely!

      Delete
  5. I love this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  6. So many things to be grateful for, loved reading this.

    ReplyDelete