May 28, 2014

Day Twenty Eight

Day 28, Wednesday: Family.  What do you love?  Best traits? What crazy genetics do you have in common?  Fave photo?

 *not my family. 

I'm one of six kids. -Divorce, marriages, whatnot. I grew up as one of four. My folks certainly had a good sense of humour, raising us! Of course they did a marvellous job. We all see each other once a month, give or take, where we still make a raucous sound across the dinnertable. I love them all very much! No crazy genetics that we know of, though individually we certainly have some unique quirks! I did think at one point when I was in my pre-teens that I was adopted. See, I was the only blonde in the family, to me it was case closed! I had all the evidence I needed.

And of course I have my new little family which is compact and just as loving. A lot quieter than my own, a house full of storytellers, 'yarn spinners'.

And of course there is my fur pants, kitty Coco, who will always be part of the family, too. Her skills include leisurely naps in the sun and having an ear for the tuna tin before it is open.


Photo credit: Public Record Office of Northern Ireland via Flickr  Family details unknown.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no...I forgot to add a piccie of our furry friend on my family post..must share tomorrow lol! Pets are definitely part of the family!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see a picture of your cat!

      Delete
  2. Best picture caption ever

    ReplyDelete