May 21, 2014

Day Twenty One

Day 21, Wednesday: What’s on your plate?
Being on Weight Watchers, what's on my plate sometimes seems like very serious business! Today, for example, I had a Weight Watchers approved muffin for breakfast while out at the local shopping centre with my husband. When we got home, I followed it up with three naughty chocolate chip biscuits (which will prove to be the undoing of my day, I'm over for my points for the day because I snuck those in.)

I had a big serve of oats for lunch, and on my plate for dinner for tonight will be spaghetti bolognaise, cooked by my father in law. It will have lots of vegetables in it, and I'll certainly want to eat more than 200 grams of pasta. Oh, and of course, plenty of parmesan cheese, as plenty as I can milk from my 30 gram portion. I'll probably have some fruit in there, too, maybe a banana if I get hungry after dinner.

Up until recently I was going great guns on the diet. More recently it has been quite the struggle. I don't want to be stick thin, I just want to be healthier. Less chocolate chip biscuits, I suppose. What a sad story that is.



10 comments:

  1. Good luck. Food is so tricky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sad story...the world would not be a good place without choccie chip biccies! I was doing ok on WW but then I slipped off the wagon! Must get back on...must get back on...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate chip biscuits really are one of the finest things in life! All the best for your WW journey!

      Delete
  3. Weight Watchers has worked so well for so many of my friends - I like the points system. I just started using the "Lose It" app because it lets me factor in my swims for those chocolate chip days. It keeps me honest - well...more honest than before I started using it! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can send the chocolate chip biscuits this way, I'll take care of them for you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it would be so hard giving them up! I'll try!

      Delete
  5. Good luck... it is hard!! chocolate biscuits, choc-chip biscuits are yum! Good on you for doing Weightwatchers though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that, Sammi!

      Delete