Oct 24, 2016

Week 2 weigh in



So I have now been on the 8 Week Blood Sugar diet for two weeks. And I am absolutely loving it! I have been enjoying the meals so very much, and I'm super proud of myself for sticking the course. I have been tired (quite tired! Is it the 'carb flu'?) but I have been doing well sticking to my food intake and exercise. I'm totally pumped to see how I go in the next six weeks. I've got this!

I jumped on the scales this morning, and this is what they told me:

Down 2.9kg (6.3lbs) for week 2
Running total: down 6.4kgs (14lbs) in 2 weeks.
Weight loss total: down 18kg

So jazzed!

Meal of the week would have to be cheesy cauliflower. I'm still coming to terms with the idea that fats in foods are not the devil. I'm loving eating fats, but I feel guilty with every mouthful. I can't wait until this slowly morphs into a proud acceptance of a nice amount of healthy fats!

No comments:

Post a Comment