Dec 6, 2016

The final weigh in, week 8.


To say I am proud of myself is an understatement. I have almost 100% successfully stayed on a diet for 8 weeks, and the results speak for themselves.


I thought I would go on a longwinded diatribe (Wait! That's not the right word! But I can't quite put my finger on the word I am searching for! Alas it is too early in the morning for my poor brain!) about my success, but I feel my thoughts are best kept short and sweet. So here are my final results for this round of the 8 Week Blood Sugar Diet:

Down 0.7kg (approx 1.5lbs) for week 8
Running total: down 13kgs (28.7lbs) in 8 weeks.
Weight loss total: down 24.6kg (An epic 54.2lbs!)

I'm taking a few weeks off, and of course I will go a bit nuts over the festive period, then it's back on track in the new year for another 8 weeks. So watch this space! There is more shrinking to come! Thank you for joining me on this journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment