Apr 27, 2017

Dieting update

Hi there! It's been a while. Hope you are well and happy! Just thought I would report in and update you on how I have been travelling, shrinking-wise. I'm happy to report that I am 400 grams off a major goal, but still far from my overall goal, which is ok! This is a journey, and it won't happen overnight. April is a month full of celebrations, so I have had more carbs this month than I have had in the previous few. But it's all good! My blood sugar is awesome, and when I visited the GP she reported that my type two diabeetles is now in remission! This is certainly something to celebrate! My blood pressure is also good! So this diet business is really helping heal some of the damage I have done to my body. There is still an issue of some reproductive health issues that need to be addressed that may or may not be influenced by the extra weight I am carrying. But I'm on the right track, and have seen some amazing results to date!
There will be cake this week for another birthday celebration (and I will enjoy it!) but then it's right back on the wagon, onward and downward!
I'll report back with more progress reports as they happen.
Hope you have a lovely week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment